Sunday 12 August 2012

Ohhh i want a Kombi Van!



Every 3 months i have a dream of owning a Kombi Van. 
I float with the idea, visualising exactly how i would love it. mmm Pastel Pink or Fire engine Red... The interior, imagine upholstering the seats with a cool vintage floral fabric. Maybe a cute little bud vase stuck to the dash. Im sure bunnings has the appropriate thingy to do such a task. Imagine going to the markets, filling the Kombi with flowers each morning.Ahhh my heart flutters!
 I google away... Search pinterest for Kombi images... and smile super excited in my fluffy haze.
I mention it too my sisters and they love it! So cool! Yippee! We jump on to Car Sales.com
I mention it too my closest guys in my life and then the dream seems to become what they call "Reality".
"What are you going to do when it breaks down on the side of the road?" 
"They have all done a zillion Km's!" 
"The slightest sound of a rattle and your off to the mechanics $$$"
"mmm guess you dont care about the rust, you know you just cant spray paint over it!"
"blah blah blah"

Ok i kind of get it. 
I hate filling up petrol let alone pulling out the engine to investigate.

Then the idea floats away. Generally takes a couple of months to forget about the negatives.

Then the cycle begins again : )

I want one!!



1 comment:

  1. I know how you feel! haha I go through the same thing! I'm stuck on red :)

    ReplyDelete